Re: amount of messages

Mario

Sieghard, the original post was asking about Thunderbird.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Sieghard Weitzel [mailto:sieghard@live.ca]
Sent: Monday, Oct 2, 2017 1:47 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: amount of messages

It works perfectly fine for me in Jaws 18 both using Windows 7 and
Windows 10 with Outlook 2016 via Office 365 download.
Make sure you don't have an update window hiding this, this has happened
before and there is no way at all for Jaws to access this window, you
really would need a sighted person taking a look.