Re: Ipods and jaws

Dave Scrimenti <dscrimenti@...>

The iPod Touch is accessible. I don't know about the others.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michelle Abadia" <michelle.abadia@verizon.net>
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 4:51 PM
Subject: Ipods and jaws

Greetings to all.

My name is Michelle Abadia and I've just subscribed to this list 15 minutes ago!

I use Jaws version 13 on a Dell Inspiron laptop computer with Windows 7.
I've downloaded Itunes into it and all seems well. However, I would like to know if there are accessible ipods out there and if anyone has manageed to transfer songs easily with Jaws on the desktop and "Voice over" on the Ipod? I understand that the 6th Generation Nano has "voice over"? That's what I've read, at least.

Any guidance on this would be greatly appreciated. Any experiences you may have had will help as well.

Thank you so very much.

Michelle N. Abadia