Re: Ipods and jaws

Victor M. Gomez <victorg70@...>

Hi, your nano would be a good choice.

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Michelle Abadia
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 1:51 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: Ipods and jaws

Greetings to all.

My name is Michelle Abadia and I've just subscribed to this list 15 minutes
ago!

I use Jaws version 13 on a Dell Inspiron laptop computer with Windows 7.
I've downloaded Itunes into it and all seems well. However, I would like to
know if there are accessible ipods out there and if anyone has manageed to
transfer songs easily with Jaws on the desktop and "Voice over" on the Ipod?
I understand that the 6th Generation Nano has "voice over"? That's what I've
read, at least.

Any guidance on this would be greatly appreciated. Any experiences you may
have had will help as well.

Thank you so very much.

Michelle N. Abadia