Re: Since updating to JAWS 18, my 2nd computer always shows the SMA count = is 0

Kevin Hourigan <kevinthourigan@...>

Do not the SMA’s come in 2 year packages? Should you not have 1 left in each?

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Peter Tesar
Sent: September 30, 2017 5:53 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Since updating to JAWS 18, my 2nd computer always shows the SMA count = is 0

Hello,

I always keep my 2 computers up to date with the latest versions of Win 10 and Jaws 18.

A year ago, and after installing Jaws 18, on both computers, I purchased the SMA. Only my primary (desktop) shows that the SMA upgrades remaining is 2. My secondary (laptop) still shows the remaining upgrade count is 0.

I have always updated the primary computer first, whenever a new version of Jaws came out. The laptop was always updated after the desktop.Before Jaws 18, both computers had the same SMA upgrades remaining.

If the laptop shows that there is zero SMA upgrades remaining, what will happen when I install the new Jaws 2018 on my laptop?

Peter T.