Re: Grammarly help on microsoft word

Michael Capelle <mcapelle@...>

this is strictly for the web.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Turner" <richardturner42@outlook.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, September 30, 2017 9:14 AM
Subject: Re: Grammarly help on microsoft word

I had not heard of Grammarly, so I did a google search. Here is one line from their home page:
“Grammarly helps you write mistake-free on Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and nearly anywhere else you write on the web.”

It is for writing on the web, not in Word. If you are using Word on the web, then I’d suggest calling the Microsoft accessibility team and see if they have any ideas.

If someone else knows a way to get it to work in Word, I’m sure they will chime in.

Richard