Re: Great help from AVG

Nickus de Vos <bigboy529@...>

Hi this would be great if AVG is more accessible but as usual I don't
have a clew what to tell someone how to make it more accessible. If I
contact developers they always ask but what must we do and I can't
answer that because I don't know anything about programming or how a
application must be written to be accessible.

On 11/29/11, ptusing <ptusing@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Hi,
I found a person at AVG who is interested in making AVG more user
friendly.

Any one with good ideas, please send me a private messageand I will forward
it to that person.

I am not speaking for AVG or making promises.

Thanks.