From: "ptusing" <ptusing@sbcglobal.net>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 09:12
Subject: [Bulk] Any conflict using Word XP with JAWS 11 or 12 and Internet
Explorer?

Hi,
I asked techs upportandthey did not know.

Are there any conflicts using Word X P and either JAWS 12 or 13 with IE 7
or 8?
I ask this as I am trying to rule out whether afirewall (other than AVG)
nmight be freezing my computer.

hence the original question
if Word XP, later JAWS versions and Ie 7 or 8 work together well.

Many thanks.