From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Adekoya Rasak
Sent: September 28, 2017 3:00 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: How to remove pictures embedded into word document

Hello All,

I am trying to edit a word document. It has many pictures embedded into it with words on same document. How can I remove such pictures?
I use word 2016 and jaws 18.

Thank you.

--
"I am a custodian of positive influence. what about you"
Rasak Adekoya
|Public Awareness and Communications Manager, USAID Civil Society
Project (SACE).
|Leadership, Management and Communication Consultant, 360Connect
Communications.

E: radekoya@...
T: +2348034829045
Skype: Asiwaju.rasak29