Re: looking for Jaws keystroke for WE command

John Covici

I think its alt-shift and down/up/lwft/right arrow keys. It goes by 2
pixels by default if I remember correctly.

On Wed, 27 Sep 2017 20:13:47 -0400,
Carol Smith via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi,

In Window-Eyes, it was possible to move the mouse pointer by
pixels. My brother has a web site where he must route the mouse
to a certain letter on the screen and then navigate 20 pixels
upward in order to click on a specific point on the screen.

example:

the word "name" is in position 340 (horizontal) and 444 (vertical)

The letter "e" in "name" is at position 356, 444

He needs to move the mouse from the e to position 356, 424 in
order to click the invisible button.

Is there a way he can do this with Jaws? He is running Win10 and
is still learning how to get around with Jaws. Thanks for any
help.

Carol

How do
you spend it?