Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2017 6:41 PM
Subject: Re: Windows Live Mail question

What e-mail service are you using?   Is it possible that they have added something like two-step verification (which would need to be turned off if you intend to keep using Windows Live Mail with it)?

--
Brian  - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1703, Build 15063  (dot level on request - it changes too often to keep in signature)

If you don't like someone, the way he holds his spoon will make you furious; if you do like him, he can turn his plate over into your lap and you won't mind.     ~ Irving Becker