Skype Watch Question

Marion Woods <marion_woods38@...>

Hi all,

I wonder if anyone can help with finding and loading the scripts for Skype
Watch. I am running the latest Skype version5x and the latest version of the
scripts, revision 686 , however, it seems that if I had previously used Skype
Watch it would have extracted the info needed from the old scripts
automatically upon installing the new version of the scripts This is great but,
I have never installed the Skype scripts before, can anyone suggest a way of
solving the problem. I am not too worried if it cant be done as I have Skype
Talking anyway, it's just annoying not to be able to use it properly.

Marion

*** This EMail is from Marion Woods ****

Facebook Marion Woods or: woods.marion2@gmail.com
email: marion_woods38@yahoo.co.uk