Windows Live Mail question

David Pearson

Hello all:

"Live Mail" came pre-installed on my Dell64-bit Windows7 desktop machine. Until now, it has always served me well. Starting today, when I access my "contacts" folder(Cntrl + 3) it now asks me to sign in for this folder when previously, the described key sequence has always placed me into my "contacts" list-no requirement to sign in.

I am wondering if some box, or something has been inadvertently been checked to cause this new "sign-in" step? If yes, how can I return the e-mail program back to its previous state where I didn't receive the "sign in" notice to be placed in my "contacts" folder list?

Thanks for any help,

David S. Pearson