From: Cal
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2011 5:39 PM
Subject: Sounds in Word 2003

Hi! I recently had my computer at work set back to the factory resets
after some software problems and I'm still trying to get things back to
where they were before. One issue I have is that when I open a Word
document, go to spell-check it, etc., I'm getting sounds which I assume are
associated to the particular action I'm performing. I had these sounds
turned off before, but can't figure out how to turn them off now. Can
someone tell me how to do this? Thank you in advance.