Excel workbooks 2016.

Jonas Voll

Hey guys!

I am stuck on a problem in Excel 2016; I have a workbook with two sheets.

Sheet 1 is Master, & Sheet 2 is Qa check & it is a hidden sheet sheet 1 Master sheet has some micros & with a button to create a copy of sheet 2 Qa check.

In sheet 2 Qa check, I have added the Title to make it read & it reads just fine.

Now this is the problem, with sheet 1 Master in focus I use the keyboard shortcut that is assigned to the button that creates a copy of sheet 2 Qa check!

It creates the copy but Jaws is not reading the Titles of columns in the copy of sheet QA check!

FYI!

And no I cannot share the file due to the micros in the sheet!

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST