From: "ptusing" <ptusing@sbcglobal.net>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2011 19:53
Subject: Doesany one hear the Edit field audible prompt on pages
lackingeditfields?

Hi,
I subscribe to a data base on the web where one moves from page to page
where there are no edit fields.

On openingthe page, the auto form's mode chirp sound sounds as ifthere was
an editfield present.
The automatic form's mode chirp sound does sound.

But there are no form edit fields.

Hitting the letter "f" discovers no edit field.

I pay for the data and cannot share it here.

This is confusing asI
am supposed to believe that the auto form's mode sound
announces only form edit fields

I realize one can turn auto forms mode off.

Just tryingto make things work.