From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave Durber
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2017 10:46 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How to get Dec-TALK Express to work with JAWS Version 14 and later versions

Hello Shai:

When I added the DEC-TALK Express in Windows 32 BIT, I accepted the only com port, which was com1, and accepted the default settings: 9600, n, 8, 1. I restarted JAWS 14. I looked in the list of synthesizers and did not find it listed there. I then restarted the computer, but, when I checked the list of synthesizers, there is no DEC-TALK Express.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber