Re: Strange occurrence turning on the computer

Michael Capelle <mcapelle@...>

this is why i am staying with windows 7.

-----Original Message-----
From: D
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 8:09 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Strange occurrence turning on the computer

I too get that same thing

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 8:02 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Only if you can see... There are sighted people here that will tell us
everything is so much better than it ever was for accessibility. Ha! It
is harder and harder to do alot of every day things...
On 9/20/2017 1:31 PM, Carolyn Arnold wrote:
I don't hear Overlay, but I just about 99 times out of 100 have to press Windows+D to get to my Desktop. There are so many more burdens with 10 and Outlook than when I had XP and Outlook Express. I have to play all kind of tricks on Outlook. Sometimes my Sent column will say zero, and there is nothing there, so I have to exit, come back in, and there they are. When I come in and a few times during the day I have to press Control+Y and 4 to go to 4carolyna@windstream, then Control+y and I to go to my Inbox, then Alt+Tab to get any new emails. I always thought that the newer things were supposed to be easier, more convenient - not so.

Best from,

Carolyn