From: main@jfw.groups.io [main@jfw.groups.io] on behalf of Kimber Gardner
[kimbersinbox1963@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2017 10:11 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Suddenly MS Lync no longer works with JAWS

Hi All,

I am at a total loss and hope someone may have some helpful advice.

This morning when I signed on to my work laptop, Jaws could no longer
read anything in the Microsoft lync window. When I press jaws key + F
to obtain font information jaws reports no font. The strange thing is
I can receive and respond to IMs that my coworkers send me. I just
can't do anything else in lync.

Everything worked fine yesterday. I'm still running the same versions
of lync and jaws as I was then. As you may imagine my tech support
people have no clue how to even begin to address this issue. So I'm
coming here in hope that someone, somewhere may be able to help.

Any thoughts or things to try will be much appreciated.

Kim

--
Kimberly

--