Doesany one hear the Edit field audible prompt on pages lacking editfields?

ptusing <ptusing@...>

Hi,
I subscribe to a data base on the web where one moves from page to page where there are no edit fields.

On openingthe page, the auto form's mode chirp sound sounds as ifthere was an editfield present.
The automatic form's mode chirp sound does sound.

But there are no form edit fields.

Hitting the letter "f" discovers no edit field.

I pay for the data and cannot share it here.

This is confusing asI
am supposed to believe that the auto form's mode sound
announces only form edit fields

I realize one can turn auto forms mode off.

Just tryingto make things work.