From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On
Behalf Of ?????? ??????
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 3:31 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: classic start menu

   Evening group!

My work with computer is under windows10. Windows7 seems to
me better but windows10 also gets up beter and beter. But
the start menu is terrible managed. The start menu of 7 is
better without doubt. So, a friend of mine said me about a
file of microsoft, which returns the classic start menu but
he's forgotten its name. Do somebody knows something about
this? There are of course differnt programs but if such a
file exists, I'd like to use it. Thank you about any
suggestions.

Regards

Georgi