From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of ??????
??????
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 3:31 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: classic start menu

   Evening group!

My work with computer is under windows10. Windows7 seems to me better
but windows10 also gets up beter and beter. But the start menu is
terrible managed. The start menu of 7 is better without doubt. So, a
friend of mine said me about a file of microsoft, which returns the
classic start menu but he's forgotten its name. Do somebody knows
something about this? There are of course differnt programs but if such
a file exists, I'd like to use it. Thank you about any suggestions.

Regards

Georgi