Re: classic start menu

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

Google windows 10 Classic Shell.

On 9/20/2017 12:30 PM, Георги Ламбов wrote:
Evening group!

My work with computer is under windows10. Windows7 seems to me better but windows10 also gets up beter and beter. But the start menu is terrible managed. The start menu of 7 is better without doubt. So, a friend of mine said me about a file of microsoft, which returns the classic start menu but he's forgotten its name. Do somebody knows something about this? There are of course differnt programs but if such a file exists, I'd like to use it. Thank you about any suggestions.

Regards

Georgi