Re: Strange occurrence turning on the computer

marvin kotler

Ann, Marv here. I have had this problem for some time; After jaws says windows overlay windows 0, I just use windows plus m and the above mentioned disappears with no more interference. There are no menus or anything else related to this. I hope this helps.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ann Byrne
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 4:23 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Strange occurrence turning on the computer

the windows 10 list talked about this for a
while. I don't recall there being a reason
given, but it didn't seem to indicate a problem. Just a Windows 10 gremlin.
At 05:51 AM 9/19/2017, you wrote:
Hello,

Jaws 18 and Windows 10 ……

Normally when I turn the computer on I wait approximately 10 to 20 seconds and then Jaws will say “Jaws home use” and I’m ready to go.

Yesterday, when I turned the computer on after about 5 or 10 seconds Jaws said “Jaws for windows, overlay windows zero, overlay windows zero, overlay windows zero”. Then, after another 5 or 10 seconds Jaws said “Jaws home use” and I was ready to go.

I’ve had this computer for almost four months and this has never happened. Has anybody experienced anything like this and is this something to be concerned about? Thanks for any input.

Laura