Re: Follow up web browsing question in JAWS 18

Patrick Johnson

Mario and others,

Let me provide an example of what I am trying to do.

Go to higheredjobs.com and sort by a state, in my case Virginia. It
is easy enough to use <H> to get to the Virginia header, and <U> to
get to the first unvisited position title. My question/challenge is
how can I scroll through the positions and know when I have reached
the last one I visited? A cumbersome method would be to go to the
last visited position and <shift>-<U> to the top of the list.

Has FS considered changing the <U> parameter to jump by link
regardless if it has been visited or not? Or, can the parameter be
"easily" changed by the end user?

Thanks,

Patrick

On 9/19/17, Mario <mrb620@hotmail.com> wrote:
sorry Patrick, I did not find any quick key to move to a link regardless
if it was visited or not. the only way is pressing the insert+f7 as
previously mentioned.