Re: Follow up web browsing question in JAWS 18

Soronel Haetir

And you can see (or change) the list of navigation quick keys by going
to the jaws program menu (jaws+j) then utilities -> navigation quick
key manager and choose the set of quick keys you want to look at.

On 9/19/17, Shan Noyes <noyes01@sasktel.net> wrote:
Hi:

When you are on a web page and in virtual cursor mode various keys do
different things

e.g.
letter u jump to next unvisited link
letter v jump to the next visited link
letter e jump to the next edit box
letter g jump to next graphic
letter c jump to next combo box
letter x ump to next checkbox

there are others.  best approach is go to a web page and switch into
the keyboard help insert plus number 1 from top row of key board and
this way you can experiment and hear what the keys do and nothing will
happen.  remember the insert plus 1 key is a toggle and will turn of
the key board help.

of course if you use the shift key on any of thecommands instead of
moving down the page to the next element, it will move upwards.  and
when you hit the bottom element it jumps to the top of the page.

Have a good day.

Shan Noyes

letter u

Shan Noyes and guide dog Danson

On Tue, 19 Sep 2017 17:53:28 +0000, Mario wrote:

sorry Patrick, I did not find any quick key to move to a link
regardless
if it was visited or not. the only way is pressing the insert+f7 as
previously mentioned.