From: Mario
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 7:02 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Request for Windows 10 Tutorial for JAWS 18

I don't know if these are up to date in regard to what update of Windows

10 you have, but you could checkout the following:

http://jaws-users.com/text/Windows/10/index.html

http://vip.chowo.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/jaws/File-Explorer-10-Guide.html

http://vip.chowo.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/jaws/Taskbar-10-Guide.html

hth