From: "kadia" <kadia@zahav.net.il>
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2011 03:37
Subject: [Bulk] About Jaws and dictionary softwares

Hi everyone,

Do you have any experience using Jaws and a dictionary software?
As far as I know, Babylon is a very popular software, but is not accessible,
Is it true?
I'd like to know about your work with any dictionary software, no matter
what languages you use.
Personally I am interested in Turkish to English dictionary, but if you
successfully work with a different language pairs, I am curious to hear
about it too .
Thank you for your help.
Best regards
Kadia