From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Laura Wolk
Sent: September 17, 2017 6:44
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Number of Jaws Quirks With Word

Thanks. I use a laptop. Do you know how to do this on a laptop without a numpad?

On 9/17/17, Laura Richardson <laurakr65@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Laura,

Welcome ...... My name is also Laura (smile). I'm fairly new to this
list and am not very tech savvy either. I hope the little bit of
information listed below will be helpful to you.

I use Jaws 18 and MS Word 2016. When I press insert + dot on the numb
pad (dot is the key to the right of insert) Jaws will say the current
line I'm on. When I press insert + 3 on the numb pad Jaws will say
the current page I'm on ...... Example; if you have a five page
document and you're on page 3, by pressing insert + 3 Jaws will say "page 3 of 5".

Laura