From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Sunday, September 17, 2017 2:03 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: FS Cast

Hi Margaret,

I have a shortcut icon on my desktop for the control panel, but you can press the Windows key, type, control panel, into the search field, & press enter on, control panel, from the list.

You can also get to the control panel this way:

1. Open the start menu with the Windows key, & open, All Programs.

2. Press enter on, Accessories.

3. Arrow down to System Tools, press enter.

4. Arrow down to Control Panel & press enter.

Putting a Control Panel Icon on your desktop can be done numerous ways, but while you're on the Control Panel option in Systems Tools from the steps above, open the context menu with the applications key or shift + F10, arrow down to, Send To, press enter, arrow down to, Desktop create shortcut, & press enter.  You should now have a control panel shortcut on your desktop.

If you want to edit the Control Panel shortcut icon on the desktop, highlight / select it, press the, F2 key, & this should put you in edit mode so you can change the way it reads, & when finished editing, press enter to save & close.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.

Sent: Sunday, September 17, 2017 10:38 AM

Hello,

Please tell me what key stroke to use for the control panel.

Thank you,

Margaret