From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2017 5:10 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: FS Cast

Hi Carol,

I don't know which method you're using to make WinAmp your default player, but below are the steps I use to set my default programs:

Try the following:

1. Go to the control panel, then find, Default Programs Link, & press enter.

2. Tab to, Set Your Default Programs Link, & press enter.  Wait a few seconds for the list to populate.

3. Tab 1 time into, List View, & you should have a list of programs.  Arrow down to, WinAmp, & tab to, Set This Program As Default button, & press the spacebar.

4. Tab to, Choose Defaults for this Program button, & press the spacebar.

5. Press the spacebar on the, Select All, checkbox to check it, tab to the, Save button, & press the spacebar.

6. Tab to the, Okay button, press the spacebar, & Press, Alt + F4, to close.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.

Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2017 10:09 AM

Yes, it should, but I never found one.  That is why I keep it disabled.

Carol