Re: Visual Studio and JAWS

Robbie Curtis

Hi Richard, thanks I will check it out.

On 9/17/2017 12:18 PM, Richard B. McDonald wrote:
Hi Robbie,

See the below link to a blind programmers mailing list. VS is often discussed here.

https://www.freelists.org/list/program-l

HTH,
Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Robbie Curtis
Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2017 12:37 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Visual Studio and JAWS

Hi All,

I am getting ready to learn some programming in C# and will be using Visual Studio. My question is what will I need to do to get started using Visual Studio? Are there special scripts I need in order to use it? If it is not accessible, are there other IDEs that I can use to complete assignments? I am using JAWS 15 and Windows 8.1.

Thanks in advance and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

PS. Are there any groups for blind programmers?

--
Robbie J. Curtis
essence64@triad.rr.com

--