From: "Soronel Haetir" <soronel.haetir@gmail.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 12:26 AM
Subject: xp mode with jfw

My experience trying this is uniformly poor. The jaws running on the
host has a very difficult time with the Virtual PC software, the
hot-keys that are supposed to get you out aren't honored, that sort of
thing (and even the jaws+3 pass key through hasn't worked for me).
Maybe if you were to ignore the VPC console and use RDP to connect but
that seems like it would be very cumbersome, I haven't tried it.
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com