Re: FS Cast

Soronel Haetir

It could also be that jaws is actually running media player rather
than relying on windows to choose a program.

Media player should, however, have a setting where it accepts not
being the default player and then it won't ask again if it happens to
not be the default.

On 9/16/17, Randy Barnett <randy@soundtique.net> wrote:
Just uninstall it. add/remove programs then shift tab to change windows
options or features then in the lis uncheck Windows Media Player. Thhis
will remove it completly
On 9/15/2017 5:36 PM, Carol Smith via Groups.Io wrote:
Yes, and I don't even have media player configured. Winamp is
directed to always be the default player. Normally, if I do need
media player, I find myself having to go through the setup and then I
remove it again when I no longer need it. Well, I don't actually
remove it, I just disable it in the Windows features. I should maybe
add that I am running Win7 on a desktop pc.

Carol

On 9/15/2017 4:12 PM, Walker, Michael E wrote:
My bad in how I asked the question. Do you have Winamp configured as
your default media player?

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com