Re: Unable to figure out when JAWS speaks the letters 'B' and 'D'

I feel the same way, I am grateful to you all for sharing information and increasing my confidence, I consider you all mentors!

Diane

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2017 9:07 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Unable to figure out when JAWS speaks the letters 'B' and 'D'

After 20+ years of useing Jaws I finally joined a bunch of blind list
servs and am learning more about Jaws than I thought I ever would! :)
I just wanted to say thanks. :)
On 9/15/2017 11:46 AM, Mario wrote:
Mike, for a desktop layout, you'd press numpad 5 twice quickly which
toggles on phonetic mode, so as you arrow to the right or left, you will
hear the phonetic for that letter
. so, you'd have to just press it once again to return it to normal.