From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-
jdh.com] On Behalf Of Bhavesh
Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2011 11:11 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: drive space

Vertualising the window would cause the jaws for windows to show the
information regarding the properties of the selected object, such as
file type information size etc in vertual viewer.
U have to press jaws key+alt+w in order to perform this action in
jaws10 and later and ctrl+jaws+w in jaws9 and earlier.
Hope this helps.

With best regards,
Bhavesh.
Email produced on nokia c5-00 using a symbian based screen reader.
GSM:
+919029059211
skype:
bhavesh.patel499
twitter:
bhau20
mSN:
bhau20@live.com
Fring:
bhau13

From: <joe@stintononline.demon.co.uk
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com Date
sent:
Sat, 26 Nov 2011 18:40:51 -0000

hi thanks for that but well not sure what I'm doing wrong but i
cant find it!!
I am going to the drive i press alt and enter and it brings up
property's but i cant find it in there any where.

cheers for any help Joe

From: <joe@stintononline.demon.co.uk
To: "jaws users" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Date sent: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 18:15:52 -0000
Subject: drive space

hi all

I have a external drive on my pc but I cant find out how much space is
left on it can any one tell me how to do this Im using windows seven
and jaws 12 cheers in advance Joe