Re: Jaws stops working

D

At work-

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Walker, Michael E
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2017 9:13 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws stops working

Freedom Scientific technical support told you that? Which IT support?

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of D
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2017 9:12 AM
Subject: Re: Jaws stops working

I had that exact issue as well, the IT support told me it was a common issue with win 10 and JAWS 18 but I would be interested in hearing what others think on this issue as well-

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sally Hagarty
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2017 8:52 AM
Subject: Jaws stops working

Several of my clients are having difficulties with Jaws 18. It just stops in the middle of an application. I haven't found any consistency with the application, though. It could be Word, Windows Explorer, Internet Explorer, etc.

At times we need to reboot the computer. Other times we need to use Insert F4, then restart Jaws. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone

Sally A Hagarty,MST, ATP

RESNA Certified Assistive Technology Professional

JAWS Certified, 2016

Advancing Opportunities (formerly Cerebral Palsy of NJ)

1005 Whitehead Road Extension

Ewing, NJ 08638

C: (609) 955-4512

F:  (609) 882-4054

Check out our new AT Stories video series--real people, real assistive technology success stories! youtube.com/user/assistivetechcenter

INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS EMAIL TRANSMISSION IS PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OF THIS EMAIL, DO NOT READ, DISTRIBUTE OR REPRODUCE THIS TRANSMISSION (INCLUDING ANY ATTACHMENTS). IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS EMAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY THE SENDER BY TELEPHONE OR EMAIL REPLY.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.