Bluejeans

Peter Donahue

Hello Mike and everyone,

Have any of you had any experiences with Bluejeans? This is another videoconferencing Web portal recommended to us by a friend of ours to conduct online business presentations. From the front end it's working well with Jaws 15.00. I have yet to get under the hood to see how it performs on the back end where the brains of the application are. There is also a version that works with smartphones. To learn more or to try out Bluejeans Network visit: http://www.bluejeans.com

Just thought I would see if anyone else has tried out this videoconferencing portal and what your experience was related to accessibility.All the best.

Peter Donahue