From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 9:29 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: limitations of Tandem

while doing some task on a remote computer, the UAC pops up and I am unable to continue because I cannot push the yes button, and the friend needs to click the yes button for me. is there a way I can do it while using Tandem?

I'm also wondering what other limitations there are besides what FS says about the clipboard issue. does anyone know? I'd like to know.

If you consider this email to be spam please forward it to 'spam@nospam.envisionus.com'