Re: major firefox problem

NLG <ngezik@...>

In that case, Jeff can disregard my message, I am running version 52 yet.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 8:26 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: major firefox problem

In v55.0.3 you have to turn off the virtual cursor...
I just tried it and the old way no longer works.
On 9/12/2017 5:21 PM, NLG wrote:
Here is what works for me.
Press alt
Press t
Presso
Press the tab key You will hear list general Press the down arrow key
twice. You should hear content Press the tab key 7 times. You should
hear block popup windows alt+shift+B checked

Hope this helps :)