From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jed Barton
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 7:24 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: major firefox problem

ok guys, i can't get to any of the opsions. I go to tools, and then options, and then it just looks like a giant mess on the screen. Now sure how to get in and out of browse mode here in jaws, can't remember the hotkey. Any idea how to get to this stupid popup blocker

On 9/12/17, Jed Barton <jedbarton@gmail.com> wrote:
how do you turn it off

On 9/12/17, netbat66 <netbat66@gmail.com> wrote:
try temporarily turning off the firefox pop up blocker before you
click on save.