From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jed Barton
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 2:23 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: major firefox problem

Hey guys,

I'm running the latest jfw. I can not save a document. I had to log into social security to get a varification letter. I clicked on save, and it said, alert, firefox prevented this site from opening a popup window. So firefox obviously wants to open a popup but it's not allowing it. I have to get past this. Any idea how? I have to get this letter.

Thanks,
Jed