From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Adekoya Rasak
Sent: September 12, 2017 5:41
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: How to extract picture from a word document

Hello tech enthusiast,

I will like to know how to extract a picture from a word document or an excel sheet. Note, this word document has text as well. I use office 2016 and jaws 18.

Regards.

--
"I am a custodian of positive influence. what about you"
Rasak Adekoya
|Public Awareness and Communications Manager, USAID Civil Society
Project (SACE).
|Leadership, Management and Communication Consultant, 360Connect
Communications.

E: radekoya@nigeriasace.org
T: +2348034829045
Skype: Asiwaju.rasak29