Re: Thinking of starting my own group.

Andre

I’d be interested in a kodi group as well.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shane clark
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2017 8:01 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Thinking of starting my own group.

Chris, what would you suggest, or anyone else suggest to be the better method of a group Selection? Google Groups, or Google Groups IO for Accessibility reasons?

Shane.

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On September 7, 2017 7:30:12 AM "Chris" <chrismedley@...> wrote:

Sounds like a great idea

I don’t think there is a kodi specific group for the blind at this time

So I certainly would be interested  in joining such a group