Re: freedom scientific closed?

James Malone

Kind of funny you say this. Serotek does the same thing. They don’t have a location, but yet they’re everywhere.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Peter Donahue
Sent: Friday, September 8, 2017 6:00 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: freedom scientific closed?

Good evening everyone,

It's the Florida Governor's orders. He's telling everyone in that area to get out so what do you expect! Naturally Freedom Scientific will be closed. They don't want their employees in harm's way and I don't blame them! This is one reason why companies like FS should remote more of their workforce. If problems with weather or some other disaster occurs in Florida their employees in California or Texas for example can take over. Bring on telecommuting!

Peter Donahue