I have two sisters and their families in the Orlando area and a niece in Miami.  Praying.

lucky1inct@...

--St. Francis

On 9/8/2017 7:25 PM, Pablo Morales wrote:

David,

Nobody is not been consider with the situation. I have family over there, and I have so much stress now. They have done the wrong desitions sinse the Hurican Irma started in the atlantic. I have my mom, brother and 4 nephews over there. I have sisters in love, and a lot of family. I am so worry, and the stress is making me crazy. I want to get them here and first kick them for being stupid, and later give them a hug. But it is something that I can’t  do.

No for right now.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Moore
Sent: Friday, September 8, 2017 7:19 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: freedom scientific closed?

Wow, Guys!

Hurricane Irma is the worst hurricane in the atlantic. I can’t believe you are so uncaring. Your JAWS problems, and mine, will always be there! How would you feel if they died or the place was blown to the ground. Please have some compassion!

People are being ordered to evacuate from areas closed to where Freedom Scientific is located. Is there any heart left in this society?

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10