Re: Google Drive!

Jonas,

           Thanks, but I don't need it myself as I never upgraded and currently have Google Drive Sync installed and continuing to run on my machine.

           I also tend to avoid getting installers anywhere except "from the source" or from someone I definitely trust who has an archived copy of their own.

           What's running on my machine is Google Drive Sync Version 2.34.6425.2548, so what is on the site you gave the link to is very old indeed (and the downloads likely full of bundled bloatware and/or PUPs).

If you don't like someone, the way he holds his spoon will make you furious; if you do like him, he can turn his plate over into your lap and you won't mind.     ~ Irving Becker