From: Tom Behler [mailto:tombehler@...]
Sent: Thursday, Sep 7, 2017 10:25 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: jfw and firefox

Mario:

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you.

I got into the security settings in the Firefox options menu, and
unchecked the "remember logins for sites" and the "use a master
password" options, but still get the anoying UAC message whenever I open
firefox.

You said something about Bill's suggestion, but I don't remember what
that was.

Thanks for any other suggestions you might have.

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan