Re: Google Drive!

As an aside, Google Drive Sync still works.   I have a copy of the software that I'd be happy to share with anyone who wants it.  I've not changed over to Google's latest and greatest and probably won't, as I don't use Google Photos.

If you don't like someone, the way he holds his spoon will make you furious; if you do like him, he can turn his plate over into your lap and you won't mind.     ~ Irving Becker