Re: kodi

Shane clark

Hello Carol,

Kodi, is a platform where one can watch various TV shows, movies and depending on what Bill you have, live TV stations from all across the world. This is called IPTV.

Where we stand with Kodi  right now, is that the developer who made the screen reader, only has it working with the windows platform. However, it's only working on version 16.1 and not 17.3 or 17.4. hopefully in Some time, the developer will make it so it is compatible with version 17.

Hope this helps, Shane.

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On September 6, 2017 8:59:30 PM "Carol Smith via Groups.Io" <carollablady@...> wrote:

So, I am curious...what is kodi?  Thanks.

Carol

On 9/5/2017 9:52 PM, Gery Gaubert wrote:

Any one that knows how to get kodi installed and working, please email me at gerygaubert@...?  I have been trying without success for about a year now.  Thanks!!