Re: Any advantage to using Leasey with JAWS?

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On
Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Wednesday, September 6, 2017 4:15 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Any advantage to using Leasey with JAWS?

Hi Carolyn,

To try and summarize what Leasey can all do would be a
difficult task because it has so many features and
functions. Below is a link to the Leasey Central website,
here you can read all about it, you can even read the
documentation which is very well written and listen to an
audio demo.
Pricing is also available and Hartgen Consulting from
England who has developed the Leasey scripts also offers a
payment plan.

http://hartgen.org/leaseycentral

Best regards,
Sieghard